Shia LaBeouf giving up on Megan Fox?

Shia LaBeouf giving up on Megan Fox?

carey mulligan shia labeouf

carey mulligan shia labeouf

Shia LaBeouf has finally given up hope of romancing Megan Fox, his Transformers co-star. LeBeouf is now reported to be dating a new love interest, Carey Mulligan.

LaBeouf admitted in June that he has always been attracted to Fox, who has been on and off again with actor Brian Austin Green.

LaBeouf told reporters, “I’m a 23-year-old red-blooded male, so sure there’s a lot of real chemistry there. Megan is a beautiful woman.”

So what piques his interest in British actress Mulligan, a co-star in the upcoming Wall Street sequel.

She’s cute, not sexy like Megan Fox, but definitely likeable.

The pair was spotted kissing and cuddling over drinks at West Village restaurant Extra Virgin on Sunday afternoon.

Carey Hannah Mulligan was born 28 May 1985, and is a British actress. Her credits include the 2005 film Pride & Prejudice, the 2005 BBC adaptation of Charles Dickens’ novel Bleak House, and the well-received Doctor Who episode “Blink.” She received a Shooting Star Award at the 2009 Berlinale.

In 2009 Mulligan will work on Wall Street 2 with Labeouf, which is set for a February 2010 release, in which she plays Winnie Gekko. She is also to star in a 2010 West End revival of Chekhov’s Uncle Vanya and the film The Electric Slide.

Comments

boomboom says:

i think shia labeouf and megan fox are perfect together.

Cristian Yepes del Pozo says:

Im also hope to see in person but its reely impossible becouse im live in ecuador and you live in UNITED STATES im really like transformers in this movie your are very very beutifull in the two movies of transformers

Cristian Yepes del Pozo says:

im really bad becouse i know thath you say ”its not intersting” but i love you
pleas reed this pleas

Cristian Yepes del Pozo says:

every days im stand up and thing in you

Cristian Yepes del Pozo says:

you are beutifull its true i im would like to be your friend im not expert to talk english but your are really beutifull its the true i am love you Megan and yuor movie is really really cool

Cristian Yepes del Pozo says:

I love you megan fox you are the most beutifull girl in the world and the best actriz

megan says:

shia needs to have a chrush on megan fox she is the hottest girl ever seen

stephenboyle says:

megan you are hot

ghdhjtsr says:

megan is hot

Miguel Huelma says:

I like you you are hot

medo says:

medo0184556485@ ahoo.com

I’m Mohamed from Egypt, 25 I want to know a girl for love

Nostalgic Ocoaki and carried me to you .. My love and Grammy

Drives me toward you

And your feelings and make me stand by your

Not think that I just thought you Soptad

How can one keep away from his soul from his body and his love

How I walked away to give up our old and my dream

And my feelings towards you

How can I leave the most precious thing I own

(Love)

But I do not have nothing but .. Love

The left love .. Is now no .. Thing

No you will not be moved, whatever the circumstances and reasons

Do not say you are single, I am here with you all my feelings

I feel my senses and your dream and your miss you

I am you and you I’m

No secrets .. The barrier between us .. Everything that I own

All Mande and you guo

Bastard Factory cheap you Justinschut my eyes and my life to you

Do not say you are boring there’s nothing you quiet, so boring

This beautiful silence that I live with you

Is what makes me feel safe is what makes me love If

So how was your silence be your words

I love that tire for you to stay up and think you Shrk

Do not ask me why or how I love you I love you all my life

And my heart overflowing with love

It and you Tmlan great void in my life

Charani reassured

As if this world were created to love, you must be owners

Love, but love itself

Swelling of the heart Ahati .. All the time and call you Atned

Know that you feel and you feel me .. Bahati is .. That

You treat you

Without you, uh and uh .. All my life is hell without you .. Uh and uh

With you .. Vqlbi you die .. Your affection and love

Ah .. I do not know when it will go Ah you all the things

Beautiful and all the kind feelings

You are my fate and I accepted it

You Mohja heart and delight the eye and you dream only Blackout

I wish you all in this world .. I do not want that away from you

Or think stay away from you .. I want to stay near you see you

I feel you .. Vohim you touch me

I love you all the ways of love known and unknown .. I love you

I like all of the words all of the knitting

I love this world, where you and I love the days, just because they

Jmani your love the gift of sight I see you

I love all the characters in your name

I would like to Alfezha

In it everything I love

Where love and longing and hope

And safety, strength and power, big heart, and good

The freshness and warmth and in life

I found you .. Modesty and literature, love, compassion and sincerity

And loyalty, and humility, sobriety and reason and understanding, religion and generosity

You found all the meanings of love .. All this is just you

And my blood that scream I love you and tenderness and wonder, and the spring of my life

The sun shone!!

Since the first time I saw you more than that .. I love you and envy each

Grain trampled your feet

All Star watched your eyes and all that your hands have touched

Hours you jealous of your pillow is

Contact and Jntak It is all close to you

Attacked from the air we breathe

Jealous of anyone who is around you

Vhoak .. هو رحيان و هوائي الذي اتنفسه

I hate the beautiful things if Aztk .. I hate roses, if Jrank

I hate the light and if I tire sight

If love and hate Obkak .. Not despair nor grieve

I do not like to think that the tire

I like to feel my Tuasini wipe my tears

How do you erase??

I need your memory .. I need your words .. I need you still

Me .. Vzkrak wipe Lachrymal and Khozni

But all Matzkrtk .. I felt Bdmai falling

Because your love has my heart .. I Fahij lachrymal and drop it

But I do not want to cry for me .. I love to see you sad

sidney says:

i agree with Andie. im pretty sure shia still has a crush on megan… i meen who wouldn’t. and plus Carey is just a co-star in a movie which has shia… if i was shia, i would still have a crush on megan than Carey. then again WHO WOULDN’T 😀

Andie says:

Nah, Megan will always be his crush. Shia will always love Megan. This Carey girl is his new co-star in the Wall Street 2 movie. They will play a couple. Big deal. It’s totally professional.

Ricky says:

i not cursh on any other “lady”,i am just get invote on Megan Fox,no one eles could replace Megan’s place in my heart,soul&in my real life.

Comments are disabled for this post.