Megan Fox is no little cupcake

Megan Fox is no little cupcake

Megan Fox is no ‘little cupcake’

megan fox photo

megan fox photo

Megan Fox insists she will not be any man’s “little cupcake”.

The Transformers sex symbol told GQ magazine if men mistake her for her sexy image she puts them firmly in their place.

megan fox topless

megan fox topless

She said: “Some guys who think I’m going to be this little cupcake who’s going to bat my eyelids and be like a receptacle for them – I shut them down immediately.”

She added: “I have this sort of promiscuous image. People assume I’m really overtly sexually aggressive and that I’m this wild child. And I’m not like that at all.”

And it seems the 23-year-old isn’t a big fan of actors.

She said: “Actors are either narcissistic douche bags or raging alcoholics.”

Megan stars in Transformers sequel Revenge Of The Fallen, that will be released on Friday June 19.

megan fox in spain

megan fox in spain

She was just saying that she wants to be known for her acting rather than her sexiness, but I just don’t see that happening. She is far too sexy to be known for her acting, no matter how well she can or can’t act.

She will also be seen playing a demonically possessed boy-eating cheerleader in Jennifer’s Body, due for release in October 2009.

She’s also still hinting that she may take over from Angelina Jolie as Lara croft in the Tomb Raider movies.

Comments

sidney says:

i think even though megan is really pretty, but she is a good actor. some guy just think shes sexy, but have u seen her acting in transformer1&2? and plus i saw jennifer’s body green day trailer like 20 times, and she acted really great. so if u think shes just sexy, then ur wrong… shes a good actress too. 🙂

AS says:

yeah………….. HAHA

AS says:

give me a brake

AS says:

Hahahaahahha

Bazarsad says:

Hello Megan I am From Mongolia.I want come for you mongolia. But i know not read this mail.I want know you.I dont know english languaga but i want talking. if read you write me mail my mail address bazraa247@yahoo.com I AM WAIT YOU FOREVER PLEASE WRITE ME. i am write mongolia .you translation english sorry.Chi mash huurhun gehdee ter gol bish chi uneheer uhalag haragddag eniig orchuulj chadsan bol deerh to mail write gehdee ene unen bolov uu? my phone number is(976)88001622mongolia ulaanbaatatcity please write me please

AS says:

okay no. im a guy and shes not even that good looking
she thinks shes hott which is a total turn of
and she looks like shes constipated when she talks
ughh nose flare much?
so ugly

ooll says:

Not really

PPlllssmf says:

Hey…
U are very pretty..
But i just wanted to know…are the rumors about your boob and nose job real? cause i have a cousin who looks up to you and it would crush her if ure only beautiful because of plastic…
Anyways i saw a picture before when u werent such a big hit and u look nothing like u do now..
but still pretty.

romeo says:

it is a sin 2 look as fine as u…ur with out a dout the re-birth of sexy…
i dream about u every night, when i kiss my girlfriend i imagen it is u.
thank the goddes that made u!
i am your #1 fan
i will do any thing any thing just marry me marry me!!!!!

Bazarsad says:

mayolo herrera says:

my english is really bad, but if you will to be my girl friend seeyou thing forever, i`m from mexico and wanted form to contact to you……..you are so beautiful, the woman more pretty (bonita) of the universe…i`ll loving forever…my mail is skydraco_sexm@yahoo.com

jb says:

whut is ther 2 say about u megan ur a great actress ur soo great i originally knew u 4 yo acting b4 i saw any of yo muvees n thn i saw how beautifulli gorgeous n gorgeously beautiful u r i am truly im love n i hav ben since i saw transformers n tf2 ur r thuh best. i also lik that u aint no lil cupkake n that u aint a rele bad gurl. n i aint like those pigs up ther in da comments wit the ur so gorgeos n sexi. wel u r but ur also a great actress. omg if u or any of yo frends reed dis i love u n i have ben since tf n i always will b email me pleez pleez pleez pleez pleeez pleez pleez megan n thanx luv u lots =^) peece out n ttylfn n o yea my email is my.name.iz.jb@gmail.com

dreaming of megan says:

megan, plz if ur reading, reply! just want to tell u something.
i know that megan said in an interview that she dont have fb or myspace or anything like that, but if anyone whos related to her or knows a way that he/she can reach her. I NEED TO KNOW, plz !

i look at ur photos everyday, its like i know u for years! please megan
ill do anything just to get the chance to talk u!

YOU ARE MY ONLY DREAM

( Megan i gotta say that your an amazing person that i have always dreamed of, and ignore people who think of you as a sexually person and not as a respectful person ) ur picture is in my mind!!

Dennis says:

hahah a guy would have to be really stupid or just plain stupid to just fall for a girl just because of her looks and believe that a girl is all there just to flutter them with blinking eyes and everything lol, Megan all i gotta say is your and amazing person and i laugh at the people who think of you as a sexually aggressive person and not as a respectful and honesty looking person who seems like a person to go out and have fun doing active things or just have fun and enjoy things that you love to do =)

delano says:

i like you megan fox

delano says:

you are the best ,i support you forever!!

Rohan says:

megan fox….u r d best. u r d sexiest ind whole world. i luv even more than i like me. again u r really really sexy honey!!!

Cody B. says:

Ok Megan, I have to say you are by far the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen but that isn’t all that I see in you. I think you have amazing acting skills and deserve to have what you have.

I saw TF2 RoTF and you and Shia are the best actors/actress couples I have seen in my entire life. You and him made that movie what it is. From the love and compassion to the action and running and even wooping some robot ass.

Your amazing and if you ever read this comment, and I find out, I’ll faint 😀

Cody B.
St. Peters Missouri.

leslie galeana says:

what ever anybody says about u ur still who u are but……. u tell them girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Chutlashvili says:

I myself, my own personal homepage on the Internet and this site can MeganFox.com normal look, but me as an actress Megan Fox is not very much, but I hope she is still very inexperienced and will over time better (and in better movies!) can play.

meganfoxshrine says:

i knew even before the photos proved it to me that she would not be topless. Megan Fox’s agent/publicist would not allow that. You can see in the photos from the film that she is wearing stick on covering (pasties). It is a movie, U know.

She looks very young in the pictures above. I assume she must be eighteen.
or it is the photographs just making her look younger.

well this trip to Europe she is being given the princess treatment. She must be enjoying this immensly. I think it is great.

Wish as a fans there was something we could to give her more security about her acting skills.
In the new interview ,out soon, the interviewer keeps asking her about her talent level. I don’t think it fair for her to get manipulated by a master person at questioning people, unless they have only her best interests at heart.
She eventually talked about not having to be such a great actress for a action film and that she thinks she could be better if she tried more.

And like as with the last Transformers film, I know the reviewers will crush her acting skills again. Which is not fair. She has been acting for many years and I thought she was fine in the first film. She is a pro. It is not like they found her working at as a store clerk and asked her to be a film star. She earned her way to where she is right now. I say WTG!
OC I say it to you fans, cause I do not really think she will read this. but maybe someone she knows may.

Public Fox says:

Do your own, do not control how other people said that to maintain their own actions and to spend. You will get better, always support you.-Your Public Fox.

BuLLeT says:

you are silly girl do you understand???

Comments are disabled for this post.