Jennifers Body graphic novel and red band trailer

Jennifers Body graphic novel and red band trailer
jennifers body novel

jennifers body novel

The first look at the upcoming graphic novel “Jennifer’s Body” will tie into the new Jennifer’s Body movie. The book Jennifer’s Body is scheduled for an August release date.

Megan Fox took on wise cracking, and leg humping robots in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and now Megan Fox is wielding a voracious appetite as a vampire and going head to head with Amanda Seyfried in Jennifer’s Body, 20th Century Fox’s horror movie which will be released on September 18th 2009. Screenwriter Diablo Cody (Juno) wrote this hellish tale about a high school cheerleader played by Megan Fox, screwed over by a visiting rock band, who becomes possessed by a demon and begins to feed off of the teen aged guys in her town.

jennifers body

jennifers body

Here is a look at the first red band trailer. ‘Tis right, your first ever peek at the film before a green band trailer strikes soon. Here, director Karyn Kusama, Cody and producer Jason Reitman can explain’

jennifers body poster

jennifers body poster

“Fox is putting a trailer of Jennifer’s Body in front of Bruno this Friday. Great, right? Only problem is it’s not our trailer. It’s kind of a straight horror preview and while we’re sure it’ll appeal to many of you, we wanted to make sure you guys got to see our cut… Lets call it the “filmmaker’s cut”. We think it captures the comedy and scares of the horror films we grew up on – a kind of nostalgia for when horror films were fun. Can’t wait to show you the whole film… In the meantime, here’s the red band trailer we wanted our fans to see.”

Comments

fernanda says:

I LOVE MEGAN
!!!!!1

felipe says:

hi my name is Felipe
I live in chile I write a little bad because I speak Spanish just wanted to tell
I find you beautiful I really like your beautiful eyes
I think you’re a great actress my dream would know to you
I hope the best for you
write me to felix-2.0@live.cl plisssssss plisss jajaa
bye bye

kal says:

you nerds your writing to geeks in cubicals not megan but she still is HOT

Adam Hall says:

Megan fox you are so awesome, sexy, hot, and a great actor. The perfect girl. The most awesomest girl who i would love to meet. Please send an email to me sometime that complete my dream. At adh3497@yahoo.com

pranav says:

i dont know y actress looking sexier makes adult movie ,i dont know y but megan fox is really a hotter thn all other actresss …………….

monice s. says:

e mail me if you agree monice_monice25@yahoo.com

monice s. says:

megan i love you just as much as the rest ,but sometime someone has to ask themselfs ”do they you or the looks” i love the personality love monice

nicholas says:

good luckon making this movie megan and transformers revenge of the fallen

solechaa says:

i love u megan fox,.,.

Paula says:

I did not understand very much. What is Jennifer’s Body (you do not have answer me)? Probably, that’s a movie. Maybe, is Megan Fox to play Jennifer(?) in this movie? It must be on the Polish pages, but on this page is much more messages about that woman.

andrew77739@yahoo.com says:

Dude! I can’t wait until this movie comes out because I will get to see Megan “The beautiful” Fox in another mo am vie! She is soooooooo amazing! xD I am literally in-love with this woman!

Adrian Dimecco says:

Megan you can eat me plis…..

ladiesman lilg says:

u r sexy and hot

evan says:

soo megan im 24 years old and i want too see that movie soo bad i just dont know how u killed that emo dude did u like break his finger ur so damn hot and sexy iv had this crazist dream about me and u i love u so much ur the sexest girl in the world

Bazarsad says:

Hello Megan I am From Mongolia.I want come for you mongolia. But i know not read this mail.I want know you.I dont know english languaga but i want talking. if read you write me mail my mail address bazraa247@yahoo.com I AM WAIT YOU FOREVER PLEASE WRITE ME. i am write mongolia .you translation english sorry.Chi mash huurhun gehdee ter gol bish chi uneheer uhalag haragddag eniig orchuulj chadsan bol deerh to mail write gehdee ene unen bolov uu? my phone number is(976)88001622mongolia ulaanbaatatcity.i waiting you forever i really miss you please

Ben says:

Megan fox is so fling hot

enom says:

As it all is foolish… We all sit here and wait, that she will write something though, not ON E-MAIL, it IS not!!! even simply…simply bequeathed in bloge-because and people not so to and very much, the same is a not old star which
lights a long ago, she began to shine only, and people only reach after her
It all is foolish, she is a superstar, she does not have time on this nonsense…
She does not sit in the internet as we here there-she has other anxieties…but as it is important that a man remained a man, and did not think that he is God, and we thought that she is unattainable (in sense as a man)…she is not ordinary…

It does not consist that to sit in the internet of many days-no and bequeath fanaticisms on the official site, it not so difficultly, we understand that you busy-no and this is site exists knowingly… MEGAN, we all very LOVE you!
Someone perceives you as sexual object, someone sees as a friend, someone as an idol… at each you it one’s own way, but all of us unites one-YOUR LOVE YOU AND RESPECT, LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MASTERLY PLAYED ROLE, FOR YOUR REMARKABLE MIND, WITHOUT TEMPTATION TO GO ON OTHER WAY, FOR TO, THAT YOU IN THE YOUNG YEARS WERE ABLE TO DO TO, THAT OTHER WAS NOT ABLE, AND SIMPLY FOR TO THAT YOU ARE SUCH!!!

Not forget that glory your can be only in the environment of people which thank to you…even if we for thousands of kilometres…we all your admirers, please-no ignore us! call more frequent here… bequeath, if you not so are difficult and you have possibility, all who something will ask you, will ask-us here not so and much! I as, your large admirer, will take responsibility to say after to say for all-you does not can even itself to present, how many gladness a man will have, if you will bequeath him, as you him happiness-u some it is simple dream! In fact if we were simple no a simply mans-we are you fans, and we did not sit here, in your guests…

p.s. it is simple scream of the soul, by my the troth, that was on heart-write…
I am a whether not know-goes this letter to Megan, whether she will read once him, how interestingly to her, in general that fanaticisms think on this occasion…
I ask, admin, not delete this report, I however hope that hope some is though…
Forgive for my twisted English – a stranger me language will not pass all togo that I wanted to say and said in the native language…
But I hope, that you, Megan, will understand everything that I wanted to say you!
THANK YOU!

Fox love says:

Hey Megan
i have some question about acting and something please write me on my e-mail
Braxer@yahoo.de Thanks xDDD

jaime says:

you are the perfect description of perfection. Creation of an angel I hope one day read it and if you have a little time could answer

eres la perfecta descripcion de la perfeccion. un angel de la creacion espero que lo leas algun dia y si tienes un poco de tiempo puedas contestarme

te amo
I LOVE YOU MEGAN FOX

ralph says:

soooo sexyyy..i love u megan

Bazarsad says:

bazraa247@yahoo.com my mail address

tonny says:

MEGAN FOX

THATS A GREAT MOVIE good luck beutifuul girl ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

MEXICO (guadalajara)
i love you megan MF Y AC

lool says:

Great movie!! ok every movie with megan is great xD

Jennifers Body graphic novel and red band trailer « Celebrity Blog says:

[…] Jennifers Body graphic novel and red band trailer Filed under: Megan Fox — admin @ 1:03 pm […]

Brian Austin Green says:

Megan you sexy girl!!! Cook for me!!

Comments are disabled for this post.